Monday, March 19, 2012

taxes

I must remember
to give irresponsible business my money is irresponsible .

i.e. ...it is difficult to purchase meat , for example , without giving money ( my support , via my hard spent hours working . i.e. the content of my life ) to people that cause much unnecessary suffering to other living creatures .
I could stop eating meat .
or I could stop eating factory farmed meat ,
does happy meat taste better than unhappy meat ?
veges taste good .

following on ...
so it must be irresponsible to give irresponsible politicians any money either .
as we have no choise where our taxes are used , 
we should try to pay nothing .
the secret to not getting arrested ?
don't keep any money .
allow it all to flow through us .
on to friends and others who need it as you me / we .
make more friends who make the things you wish for .
we can support them .
and thank the lord wazoo yay 
for good people can make good things .
allow them to support you 
we are brewing beer and making bread now .

once the foundations are in order
the natural systems up and running
play music and make things beautiful
enjoy good food with good friends 

do you play a musical instrument ?
good time to start .
you get pretty good in 10years .
especially is you play music with other people .
its more enjoyable .
improvising is fun .

No comments:

Post a Comment